Tuesday, March 23, 2010

the.........4th month.......

22nd March 2010

today,our 4th month.....

today i went out with Jishu,to.........just walking around in JJ la.....then we went and eat kinsahi......(again,eat at there..==)
then,you called me....that time,the feeling of.......crying,had showed out.....she saw....but then,i just act ntg.....after that,i went back..i called you........we talk quite alot.....i keep finding chance to cal you...mayb,just wanna have your sound beside me.......i like the feeling when i called you,then you talking to me....just,listen to you,i appreciate it....really.............

at night,we chat till half,you fall asleep again....then i go online,Jishu come find me,asking me"are you ok?"....at that moment,my tears gonna drop.....i dont know why...then i find ys,asking her izit chatting to you.....she told me about her 6th sence.....she said mayb you're crying now,too sad,dont wanna reply my msg,scare cant control yourself.........
so..........are you crying that time?i am..............

err...ntg much to say la.....just,dear,i wil take care myself nicely....ok?dont too worry la....i wil miss you....every moment............


















i love you^^

No comments:

Post a Comment