Monday, May 24, 2010

err...........the random 1 since the very long long ago punya post

Since i've stop a long time didnt write anything here......err,fine,let me crap smtg here.......
Well,after ns,i start my coll life in TARC,ya,it's Kolej Tengku Abdul Rahman............


Why i choosed here?as others said,cheap........(err,correction,not "cheap",tapi "affordable").so,it's affordable for me.....my family.....i think so la...haha..

Adui,mana saya tinggal......so sad,i am living in hostel.GOSH!!!!!TARC hostel!!!!!!!!!!!and,it's in 4th floor.....the highest floor...........alamak,can keep fit la................but who cares,from my room,the view outside,quite cantik wan.......



see.....cantik kan?haha^^



the 2nd week,assignment given.........haiz....gonna start our group assignment and prsentation soon.......soon...........SOON!!!!!!!



Anyway,good luck and all the best la..........^^



CHAO~

No comments:

Post a Comment